“We have no hesitation in recommending him.”
"Altin and his team built our extension starting in July 2012. We were most impressed with the high standard of his work, the neat and tidy way that it was carried out, and his dedication to getting things just right. In addition to the extension to our kitchen and bathroom we also had a shower room, a large storage cupboard, outside paving and wall rebuilding all of which were completed very satisfactorily. There were several items not in the original specification but which he felt were the right thing to do, or which we had not thought of, and there were no extra charges. His team worked very hard, seven days a week when possible, and the work was completed in the eight weeks predicted. While our kitchen was out of action Altin closed off the area and made us a temporary kitchen in the hall with sink, cupboards and washing machine, while all our carpets in the hall, stairs and landing were covered in a protective, adhesive film. Altin was very amenable and co-operative well beyond that which might normally be expected. We have no hesitation in recommending him for any external or internal building work."
– David HA9
“Our extension is beautiful, and the quality of finish is exceptional.”
We genuinely cannot fault Altin and his team - he was a real pleasure to work with for the entire duration of our 6 month project. He was reliable, trustworthy and excellent at communicating with us. Our extension is beautiful, and the quality of finish is exceptional. Our snagging list is very short as little issues were picked up along the way and after each stage he always checked on things, ensuring we were happy.
We always felt like we were getting honest advice from Altin that was in our best interests, and it never felt like it was to make things easier for him/to cut corners. He was willing to provide advice and guide us when we weren't sure about decisions.
His team were very punctual, polite and tidy - when we were living on the site during the work, they were very respectful that it was still our home (despite the rubble and dust). Little things that made a difference were that they had a portaloo in the garden and brought their own kettle, microwave etc so we were never inconvenienced or expected to look after the team. They are all down to earth, experienced and full of good humour - the decorators and carpenters are particularly skilled and the electrician is excellent and worked tirelessly to meet our ever changing requirements.
He followed our requirements when responding to the tender and we would frequently revisit this document with him to discuss next steps, materials etc. His invoicing was very straighforward and punctual - and there were no costs that were were charged for that we handn't discussed & weren't expecting.
We have recommended the team to several of our friends and would use them again without hesitation."
“We were very pleased with the outcome.”
"My wife and I hired Altin (Triangle Construction) to renovate our 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom semi-detached house and to extend the two stories to the front, side, back and into the loft to create a 6 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom house in Edgware. This involved demolishing the existing double garage and rear extension.
We decided to write a lengthy review as we believe it is important to recognize good reliable tradespeople.
We found Triangle Construction (led by Altin Ndoni) on the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) website. He was based in Edgware and on the same road as our parents, so we liked the proximity. We interviewed Altin and a number of other builders and felt Altin to be genuine. Having found Altin's quote to be within the middle of the range of quotes received and given the proximity to us and his membership of the FMB we decided to go ahead.
We were very pleased with the outcome and would highlight the following experiences:
- The quote given (which was based on the tender document and our subsequent discussions) was the final price asked for and paid and there were no additional hidden costs. Payments were always in arrears and only invoiced in the knowledge that we were satisfied with the work being done.
- The work was broadly completed within the time-frame discussed. Altin also then came back afterwards to do the snagging. Altin accommodated a longer time-frame for the snagging as we had recently welcomed a baby into the family and wanted to settle down a bit before further work was done. - Altin's team was professional, polite and courteous with us and our neighbours, which soothed some of the inherent challenges of doing work on a semi-detached property.
- As in any construction work, unforeseen events and other issues did crop up. Altin dealt with these very well - discussing with us the options before going ahead. In such construction projects some compromises often need to be reached. We felt these were made between us both in good spirit.
- When we had a few queries as to whether certain work had been done (if we did not get a chance to review first hand or after we had forgotten), Altin was able to address these easily as he took photos whilst the job progressed which meant that he could clearly prove that the work had been done to the required standard (e.g. the depth and location of the concrete foundation holes, the laying pattern of the underfloor heating).
- Perhaps most importantly for us, Altin was always reachable and available for us when we needed him. Both my wife and I worked in the city and so needed to meet in early mornings or during weekends. Altin was always accommodating and any queries or potential issues could be promptly discussed.
Ultimately, Altin and the team did a great job and my wife and I are very pleased with the outcome and would recommend him."
— Eugene HA8
“We are looking forward to our first Christmas this year in our new home”
"Our full refurbishment was a 9 month project and had the potential to be a complete money pit! However, Triangle Construction took time with the quote, respected our budget and astounded us by coming in on budget and ahead of time.
The men were a joy to work with and regardless of whether the owner was on site or not, remained motivated and courteous. I have never experienced such a work ethic and the speed that they worked at was phenominal.
My home is located on a busy road so we were expecting rather a lot of grumpy neighbours but if issues did arise, they were calmed quickly and without fuss. My neighbours said the builders couldn't have been better (and one of them is a builder!!).
I believe we found a rare quality with Triangle Construction which was the ability to take full responsibility for the finished product and the personality to keep things calm with us, the suppliers, the neighbours and your tradesmen.
We are looking forward to our first Christmas this year in our new home that Triangle Construction helped us create and I shall be in touch early next year with regard to some more work in the basement."